This crunchy Kiki's meal is going to make you feel like an accomplished chef even with no cooking skills and the flavor is going to knock your socks off!
- Kiki's Taste Bud Terminator (or any Kiki's Flavor will do)
- Tortillas - (Used here Siete Foods Casva flour tortillas)
- Chicken or protein stuffing of choice
- Oil-EVOO or Avocado
- Green Chilies
- Bake protein, int his case chicken first. I sliced breads and baked at 375 for 18 minutes.
- Heat a pan with oil, avocado if you have or EVOO will work at low heat and put in each tortilla, flipping to each side until it is flexible enough to roll with out cracking
- Take tortilla out and spread Kiki's Taste Bud Terminator on, and chicken, and roll.
- Put rolls, seam side down in pan with heated oil (you used used may need to add more oil) and patiently let brown on all sides flipping occasionally.
- Toss on your plate and top with green chilies, avocado, cheese and even some more Kiki's.
It's a crunchy, flavor packed, glorious taste bud bite!