This dish will have you dancing a slow groove in front of the stove!
We eyeballed this one, so will update the recipe when we remake it, so you've gotta go with you gut and keep on tasting as you make it for now.
Coming in a little thicker than scampi, while lighter than an Alfredo, this mouth-waterer is jamming with flavor.
- Kiki's OG
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Locatelli Cheese
- Water (if needed to cut the thickness)
- Diced Tomato
- Pasta of your choice
- Boil up your pasta of choice. While that's happening add all other ingredients besides the parsley and tomato into a blender.
- If using a large avocado, start with half. Then add as you go. If using a small avocado use the whole thing.
- Blend that up and taste. See what it need more of, or if it needs water to cut the consistency, blend again.
- Dish out pasta, add diced tomatoes tot he top then add the Kiki's "sauce", toss it all together and top with a sprinkle of cheese and parsley, and some pepper.
- Can be enjoyed as a cold or hot dish.