Any day is the perfect day for a sweet biscuit, right?
These are a combo biscuit meets muffin but is sure to bring all the joy to your taste bud yard!
Using a basic muffins recipe with substitutes:
- 2 Cups Bob Mills GF Flour 1-to-1 (you can use any flour you wish!)
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 HEAPING TBSP Kiki's OG
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 2 TBSP Coconut sugar (or regular)
- 3 TBSP Egg whites (or one egg)
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (or other you choose)
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter (or Ghee)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
Bake in muffin pan at 375 for 20-25 minutes
Remove and before fully cooled add some warm melted butter and cinnamon sprinkle to the top!